SIOR Membership SIOR offers membership in a number of categories around the world, including:
• SIOR Designation
• Candidate Membership
• Associate Membership
SIOR Designation – Active Individual Membership The SIOR designation is a professional achievement for highly qualified commercial real estate practitioners with a strong transactional history in brokerage, fee-based services, or executive management.
SIOR Designees are:
• Specialists in industrial and office markets.
• "Transaction Closers" recognized by developers, lenders, and investors.
• Top producing professionals – closing on average more than 30 transactions per year.
• The "Best of the Best" – having met stringent production, education, and ethical requirements.
The SIOR designation is granted in one of six specialist categories:
• Industrial – transaction specialist
• Office – transactions specialist
• Industrial & Office (Dual) – transaction specialist
• Sales Management – manages at least 10 sales or leasing agents
• Executive Management – manages 100+ agents in three or more offices
• Advisory Services – consultant or advisory practitioner
How do I earn the SIOR designation?